FPHS reproductive health clinics provide low-cost reproductive health services to men and women in order to provide a solid foundation for good maternal child health.
- Pap Smear/Cervical Cancer Screening
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- HIV/AIDS *diagnosis support services provided
- Program Enrollment
- Healthy Start
- Wisconsin’s Medicaid Family Planning Only Services (FPOS)
- Sliding Fee Scale
- Individual Education
- STI information and risk assesment
- Contraceptive Education All-Options Information
- Community Presentations
Family Planning Health Services is a full service Reproductive Health Care Clinic. Below you will see a list of our services offered.
- Pregnancy Testing
- All options education
- STI testing & Treatment
- Sexual Assault Education
- Breast exams
For more information, and specific questions,
please contact the clinic or use our Contact form.